Win Your Dream Motorcycle Fabrication Shop From Lincoln
It’s nearly winter here in the north, and that means it’s time to start working on your winter project.
One thing is certain, you can never have enough skills – and tools. An old motorcycle which needs to be made new requires a lot of work and imagination, and you’ll have to make some parts yourself.
Lincoln Electric is there for you, brother. The Ultimate Fab Shop Giveaway will hook you up with some essential gear and you can get right down to work. Enter the contest every day from now until 11:59 p.m. (EST) on Dec. 15 for a chance to win great prizes, including a complete fab shop makeover valued at $12,000.
It’s pretty simple and easier than waiting in line to buy a lottery ticket. Just visit the Enter Sweepstakes tab on Lincoln Electric’s Facebook® page and “Like” both the Lincoln Electric and Torchmate® CNC Cutting Systems Facebook pages. After clicking “Like,” fill out the required information on the entry form and click “Submit.”
How many shots do you get at glory?
You can enter once a day until the promotion ends, and from now until Dec. 8, nine winners – one a day – will win a VIKING™ 3350 helmet. One winner will win the Grand Prize, a Complete Fab Shop Makeover, during the entry period of Dec. 9-15.
The Grand Prize package is enough to make you fall over backward drooling and includes the following equipment and welding gear:
- Square Wave™ TIG 175 Welder and Utility Cart
- POWER MIG® 256 Welder
- Torchmate® 2×2 CNC Prototyping System / Tomahawk® 625 One-Pak® with Water Table, Laptop and Software
- Miniflex® Portable Weld Fume Control Unit
- VIKING™ Motorhead™ 3350 Helmet
- Shadow™ Grain Leather Sleeved Welding Jacket
- Leather TIG Welding Gloves
- Traditional MIG Stick Welding Gloves
- Finish Line™ Clear Indoor Welding Safety Glasses
- Welding Beanie FR
- Lincoln Electric Shop Banner
It’s easy to make the cut as the contest is open to you if you live in the US of A and you’re at least 18 years of age.
Get with it, and make sure to send us some pictures of your project if you win it all, which you won’t, because I’m going to win it all…
Tips for buying motorcycle insurance for your custom:
- Collision to pay for damage caused to your vehicle in an accident with another vehicle or any stationary object.
- Comprehensive to cover such things as fire, hail, wind, vandalism, hitting an animal, etc.
- Towing / Pickup
- Medical payment or personal injury protection to cover the medical bills resulting from an accident.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist to protect us when the other driver is at-fault and does not have coverage or assets out of which your bills can be paid.
- Additional coverage to replace or repair accessories specific to your bike.