H Jim Wiley’s CB 750 Barhopper The Deviant
Some bikes just plain commit murder even when they’re standing still, and this ’75 CB750F, dubbed “Deviant,” is one of those machines.
This stunning hybrid is a 1975 CB750F overbored to accept 849cc pistons, which the owner, H Jim Wiley, married to a collection of aftermarket HD parts.
With it’s hardtail frame and an aggressive riding stance, this old school rocket is a true backbreaking barhopper.
According to H Jim, “Doing ‘the Ton’ on this beast puts a grin from ear to ear on your face and makes you keep an eagle eye out for cracks in the pavement…”
Tips for buying motorcycle insurance for your custom:
- Collision to pay for damage caused to your vehicle in an accident with another vehicle or any stationary object.
- Comprehensive to cover such things as fire, hail, wind, vandalism, hitting an animal, etc.
- Towing / Pickup
- Medical payment or personal injury protection to cover the medical bills resulting from an accident.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist to protect us when the other driver is at-fault and does not have coverage or assets out of which your bills can be paid.
- Additional coverage to replace or repair accessories specific to your bike.