A Demonstration of Practical SnoMoto Machine Construction
We here in Michigan share a number of traits with the citizens of Russia. Brutally cold winters, an often stoic outside demeanor which sometimes hides a tendency towards poetic, soulful introspection, a love of the outdoors and a tendency to regularly indulge in strong drink when the mood strikes.
That’s why I found this creation so compelling.
A “SnoMoto” bike made for the most practical of purposes – to get from here to there to catch a delicious dinner during the icy winter months.
“My dad likes to fish. He goes fishing in summer and in winter. But he doesn’t like to go on foot,” said Michel Komarov of askmichel.icoder.com. “So he made a snow-moto-bike to ride on the snow-covered river.”
Komarov is a Russian software engineer who says he can crank out any kind of CGI or PHP scripts for you “all for less than the price of a dinner out.”
While that’s certainly nice work for him, it appears dad is a little less of an intellectual type and more the “practical” engineering type.
Congratulations, Comrade Komarov, Sr., and can you get me a set of those tires for my Vulcan Drifter 1500? We finally got some snow around here and they’d sure come in handy right about now…
So you looked at the problem and constructed your own custom motorcycle to address the issues at hand. Your creation will require the correct insurance coverage package to protect what is, after all, a work of practical genius on your part .
Tips for buying motorcycle insurance for your custom:
- Collision to pay for damage caused to your vehicle in an accident with another vehicle or any stationary object.
- Comprehensive to cover such things as fire, hail, wind, vandalism, hitting an animal, etc.
- Medical payment or personal injury protection to cover the medical bills resulting from an accident.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist to protect us when the other driver is at-fault and does not have coverage or assets out of which your bills can be paid.
- Additional coverage to replace or repair accessories specific to your bike.