TYPES OF EVAN WILLIAMS AVAILABLE:
Evan Williams Red Label (available outside the US)
Evan Williams Blue Label (available at the visitor center)
Evan Williams Green Label
Evan Williams White Label
Evan Williams Black Label
Evan Williams Honey Reserve
Evan Williams Single Barrel Vintage
Evan Williams Egg Nog
Evan Williams 1783
Evan Williams Single Barrel 2000
HOW YOU SHOULD DRINK IT:
- On the rocks
- With a bit of water
- With club soda
- With ginger ale
- In cocktails (Mint Julep, Old Fashioned, Presbyterian, Horse’s Neck, Ward Eight, Brown Derby)
- Evan Williams is the second most popular Kentucky straight bourbon in the US.
- On the brand’s website (www.evanwilliams.com) is an archive of print advertisements going back to the 1970’s, including some from the “Get Older. Get Better. Get Evan Williams.” campaign.
- Evan Williams has an online store selling a range of branded products, including a pocket knife and a hot sauce.
- Evan Williams was Kentucky’s first distiller. He started making whiskey back in 1783.